As a 501(c)(3), charitable contributions from our Co-Captains make it possible for the Charlotte Sports Foundation to carry out our mission with events that help positively impact the local economy providing jobs, increasing tax revenue and enhancing the quality of life for the citizens of the region. Our Co-Captains and their representatives are pillars of our community, leaders of their respective industries and essential to our success in achieving our mission.
Co-Captains receive extensive recognition at the Charlotte Sports Foundation’s events along with other perks including:
- In-stadium and game-day promotion through signage and event brochures
- Recognition on the Charlotte Sports Foundation’s website, event websites, and social media
- Complimentary tickets, parking, and hospitality at college football events
- Advance access to purchase tickets for all events before public sale
- Opportunity to form alliances with some of the most well-respected individuals and companies in Charlotte
Interested in becoming a Co-Captain? Contact Will Lawson at email@example.com for customized sponsorship opportunities.
Become a Co-Captain
Meet the Rest of Our Team
Everyone involved with Charlotte Sports Foundation shares a commitment to supporting and enriching our community by creating unforgettable sports experiences.
The Charlotte Sports Foundation Internships
The Charlotte Sports Foundation’s post-graduate interns get first-hand experience and develop invaluable professional connections working events that reach millions of fans each year. Our previous interns have been hired by Raycom, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers and more.
South Carolina coach Shane Beamer earns mayo bath after Gamecocks beat North Carolina in Duke’s Mayo Bowl (via ESPN)
By: Harry Lyles Jr, ESPN Staff Writer ...Read More
Duke’s Mayo Bowl Announces All-Bowl Teams From Two Decades of History
Charlotte, North Carolina (December 16, 2021) - The 2021 Duke’s Mayo Bowl today released the official All-Bowl Teams of the first two decades to ...Read More